Sign up to the sports coach UK e-newsletter and you’ll receive all the latest coaching news and jobs, resources, top tips and a taster article from Coaching Edge magazine.
Be sure to tick “Yes I accept email communications” when you register for Network Membership.
- Issue 25 - Sports Coaching Guidance for Primary Head Teachers, footage from the Coaching Children All Day Breakfast, UK Coaching Awards finalists and a free Coaching Edge article on starting a sports club.
- Issue 24 - Tim Lewis Trust grant recipient, Q Shillingford, Gillette host Dave Aldred coaching masterclass, Thank your coach Twitter campaign, and Coaching Edge summer issue.
- Issue 23 - Minimum Standards for Active Coaches guidance, the latest Funding Opportunities for Coaching, and information on the upcoming UK Coaching Awards, plus free Coaching Edge article: Brain Training.
- Issue 22 - Women's coaching resources, Project 500, updated Safeguarding workshops, and how computer game techniques can help coaches engage with youngsters
- Issue 21 - new workshop for cycling coaches, coach Sheila Perks receives lifetime achievement award, community coaching position paper published, coaching blogs
- Issue 20 - London 2012 coaches boost, changes to volunteer criminal record checks, boxing coach Quinton 'Q' Shillingford, Inspire and Aspire programme, plus free Coaching Edge article
- Issue 19 - Participation Coaching, Gillette's Great Starts, UK Coaching Awards finalists announced, free edition of Coaching Edge magazine
- Issue 18 - UK Coaching Awards information and nominations, Coach Clean anti-doping e-learning, and impairment factsheets
- Issue 17 - summaries of interviews with coaches, workshop videos, Coaching Edge article on the 'game sense' phenomenon
- Issue 16 - funding opportunities for coaching, factsheets on coaching impairment groups and women and informal sport, free special edition of Coaching Edge
- Issue 15 - speech by Hope Powell, Participation Coaching Curriculum, Talent Coach Breakfasts
- Issue 14 - winners from the Coaching Awards, Coach Inspire 2014 Programme, free special edition of Coaching Edge
- Issue 13 - managing behaviour in sport, position statement on coaching disabled people, funding for coaching, Sports Coaching Conference and The Coach's Book
- Issue 12 - UK Coaching Awards, sports coach UK social media, Coaching Edge feature on the lives of three coaches
- Issue 11 - anti-doping resource, new website, CPSU guidance, Bleep Test for iPhone
- Issue 10 - coaching children videos, CRB useful links and inclusive coaching resource
- Issue 9 - changes to criminal record checks, coaching women factsheets, and team talks
- Issue 8 - Sports Coaching in the UK report, Coaching Children Action Plan and sportscotland coaching strategy
- Issue 7 - women in coaching report, UKCC Guide, and top tips for goal setting
- Issue 6 - disability coaching factsheets, new become a coach products, and outside the box coaching
- Issue 5 - high-performance coach programme, how coaches should prepare for the finals and planning a coaching session tips
- Issue 4 - videos for parents interested in becoming coaches, analysing your coaching, coaching from the sidelines and rugby coaches feature
- Issue 3 - British Triathlon coaching course, Wilf Paish, FUNdamentals of Movement and a feature on Peter Martin and his days coaching at Old Trafford
- Issue 2 - Coach of the Year, students pilot sports coach UK workshops, Safeguarding and Protecting Children 2 launch, and wheelchair rugby league coaching
- Issue 1 - John Lewis Partnership coaching programme, judo coach awarded, Rounders England coaching courses, Positive Behaviour Management, and developing non-straight speed in athletes