This section aims to be a one-stop-shop for anyone who either coaches children, wants to coach children, or wants to know more about this area of learning to widen their own personal development or support others.
You will find a variety of resources to help you introduce children to sport and support them to fulfil their needs, dreams and achieve their potential.
View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- 12 Quick Ways Coaches Can Develop Creative Thinking Out-with Sport
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 16:06
- sports coach UK Coaching Children All Day Breakfast
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 - 13:09
- EFDS: Over half of disabled students do not enjoy PE at school
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 10:15
- Embrace the future...it’s going to happen anyway!
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 07:02
- The Need to Educate the Audience and the Spectator
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 06:58
- Coaching Methods
No two coaches are the same. Our coaches take us...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Workshop
This workshop aims to increase awareness of...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Coaching Children Curriculum
A comprehensive yet flexible curriculum for...
CPSU Safeguarding Support Toolkit
This toolkit which is developed and maintained by the Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) is intended to support CSPs, other partners and activity providers to ensure that children and young people are effectively safeguarded. It provides examples of policies, procedures, information and good practice.