This section aims to be a one-stop-shop for anyone who either coaches children, wants to coach children, or wants to know more about this area of learning to widen their own personal development or support others.
You will find a variety of resources to help you introduce children to sport and support them to fulfil their needs, dreams and achieve their potential.
View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- How can sports coaches help to tackle extremist ideologies?
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 11:40
- The New PE National Curriculum: What coaches need to know
Monday, April 8, 2013 - 13:55
- The Fun Theory
Monday, March 25, 2013 - 15:40
- How do kids learn faster than adults?
Friday, January 11, 2013 - 09:10
- Update on Volunteer Criminal Record Check
Friday, December 21, 2012 - 12:03
- Coaching Children Curriculum
A comprehensive yet flexible curriculum for...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Workshop
This workshop aims to increase awareness of...
- Coaching Children Action Plan 2010-2013
A comprehensive, industry-wide action plan for...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
CPSU Safeguarding Support Toolkit
This toolkit which is developed and maintained by the Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) is intended to support CSPs, other partners and activity providers to ensure that children and young people are effectively safeguarded. It provides examples of policies, procedures, information and good practice.