If you want to make the right decisions for participants and coaches in your sport, having the information to back them up is crucial. Research provides the underpinning evidence for decision-making, policy and practice for coaching, coach development and education. View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Research Update June 2013
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 09:49
- Some results from our research on licensed football coaches
Friday, June 14, 2013 - 11:05
- What the Research Team are presenting at the UK Coaching Summit
Monday, June 10, 2013 - 09:55
- Putting the personal into personal development
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 14:42
- Comparing UK coaching to Australia
Friday, May 24, 2013 - 09:54
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Research Essentials - Pathways into Coaching
A short guide looking at the research into the...
- Impact Measuring Toolkit
This resource has been developed to help County...
- Technology to use in Your Coaching
If you’re a grassroots coach interested in...
Resource of the Week: The experience of disabled athletes
New research looking at the experience of disabled atheltes and their views on coaching