If you want to make the right decisions for participants and coaches in your sport, having the information to back them up is crucial. Research provides the underpinning evidence for decision-making, policy and practice for coaching, coach development and education. View all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- Research to challenge the grassroots football coach stereotype
Friday, November 29, 2013 - 15:59
- Two new summaries of academic research
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 09:40
- The importance of coaches to clubs and participation
Friday, November 8, 2013 - 11:31
- Dispelling the myth that coaches love to learn from elite coaches
Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 20:09
- Meeting the demand for coach learning in clubs
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 09:47
- Coach Tracking Study
The Coach Tracking Study was a four year research...
- Identifying Excellent Coaching Practice along the Sporting Pathway
Results from a research project that ...
- Keeping the Flame Alive: the views of coaches on the Olympic and Paralympic Games
This report provides the results of a survey...
- Technology to use in Your Coaching
If you’re a grassroots coach interested in...
- Research Essentials - Pathways into Coaching
A short guide looking at the research into the...
Resource of the Week: New research summary on coach reputation and player behaviour
A summary of new research showing that coach reputation impacts on player behaviour