Support, Education & Development for Coaches
Coaches must be supported and well informed if they are going to be able to meet the needs of the population they are coaching.These pages give you guidance on how to develop active, skilled and qualified coaches. Browse topics on the left-hand side or view all items in this section.
Latest Blog Posts
- The UK Coaching Summit and Hidden Messages
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - 12:54
- Bad weather? There’s an app for that!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013 - 09:59
- Emotional Intelligence: The Secret Ingredient in Coaching
Monday, December 3, 2012 - 11:56
- How do I mentor young coaches, what do they say they need?
Friday, August 3, 2012 - 13:36
- Can you find a mentor...who are they....where do they come from?
Friday, June 29, 2012 - 08:45
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Workshop
This workshop aims to increase awareness of...
- Coaching Children Curriculum
A comprehensive yet flexible curriculum for...
- Coaching Disabled People: A position statement
sports coach UK is committed to make inclusive...
- FUNdamentals of Balance Workshop
Balance is the ability to maintain the centre of...
- Creating Accessible Learning Resources for Visually Impaired People
This case study, produced with the support of the...
CPSU Safeguarding Support Toolkit
This toolkit which is developed and maintained by the Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) is intended to support CSPs, other partners and activity providers to ensure that children and young people are effectively safeguarded. It provides examples of policies, procedures, information and good practice.