Training For Coaches
Practical, Bite-sized Workshops Designed For Today’s Coaches
Improve CPD for coaches by embedding sports coach UK workshops into your learning programmes. Join over 200 organisations - governing bodies of sport, County Sports Partnerships and Local Authorities – who already do so.
Time and time again, our workshops equip coaches with the skills to integrate good practice into coaching sessions – with confidence.
They offer a relaxed environment where coaches, in all sports, develop and share ideas with like-minded individuals.
Why coaches and organisations rate our workshops...
- Our tutors are experienced coaches who are passionate about their subject.
- Licensed delivery scheme – we offer partners the option to use their own tutor workforce.
- Flexibility on venue – workshops can be organised at a venue and time of your choice to suit coaches in the local community.
- Delegate resources – all attendees come away with a certificate of attendance and a resource for future reference.
- Marketing support – we can help market the workshops you organise through our online workshop finder.
Coaching – Minimum Standards for Deployment
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children*
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children 2: Reflecting on Practice*
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children (16–18)*
- Keeping Safe in Sport: Safeguarding for Young Volunteers (13+)
- How to Coach Disabled People in Sport*
- Equity in Your Coaching*
Planning and Child Development
- An Introduction to Long Term Athlete Development*
- Coaching Children and Young People*
- Coaching the Young Developing Performer*
- Multi-skill Club Induction
- Multi-skill Clubs in Practice
- Multi-skill Inclusion
- Coaching the Whole Child - Positive Development Through Sport*
- An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement*
- FUNdamentals of Agility*
- FUNdamentals of Balance*
- FUNdamentals of Coordination*
- Analysing Your Coaching*
- Positive Behaviour Management in Sport*
- A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches*
- How to Deliver Engaging Sessions: A Guide for Developing Adults Through Sport*
*Please note the workshops indicated are the core workshops available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder