Analysing Your Coaching
Provide your coaches with a unique opportunity to reflect upon their own coaching, discover their strengths and weaknesses and devise an action plan to develop their coaching practice.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- How to analyse their own performance against a checklist to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- To recognise the different behaviours they exhibit in their coaching.
- How to devise and implement an action plan to change aspects of their coaching behaviour where necessary.
- To monitor any improvements in their coaching practice.
- How to modify practice across a number of different coaching situations.
Help coaches realise their full potential.
'I would definitely recommend sports coach UK’s workshops – they help with the coaches’ progression. I think it’s really helpful to get coaches together, as it can quite often be an isolated role and it’s important for them to learn from each other and from other sports as well.'
Shane Turner, Sports Development Officer, Bolsover District Council
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven’t organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
90% of delegates rated this workshop 7 out of 10 or higher*.
100% of delegates agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall for this workshop*.
For a limited time only you can now enjoy nearly 50% off the supporting workshop resource when you organise this workshop. This reduced price is only available for workshops that run before 31 March 2014, or while stocks last!
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
*Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April 2012-31 March 2013 workshops.
**Please note this workshop is available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder