Analysing Your Coaching
Provide your coaches with a unique opportunity to reflect upon their own coaching, discover their strengths and weaknesses and devise an action plan to develop their coaching practice.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- How to analyse their own performance against a checklist to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- To recognise the different behaviours they exhibit in their coaching.
- How to devise and implement an action plan to change aspects of their coaching behaviour where necessary.
- To monitor any improvements in their coaching practice.
- How to modify practice across a number of different coaching situations.
Help coaches realise their full potential.
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven’t organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
'I would definitely recommend sports coach UK’s workshops – they help with the coaches’ progression. I think it’s really helpful to get coaches together, as it can quite often be an isolated role and it’s important for them to learn from each other and from other sports as well.'
Shane Turner, Sports Development Officer, Bolsover District Council
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
* Please note this workshop is available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder