How to Coach Disabled People in Sport
Give your coaches the confidence and understanding to ensure their coaching is more inclusive.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- How to include disabled people in sport.
- Appropriate coaching activities for disabled people.
- How to create effective coaching environments.
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven't organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
'I would recommend other organisers run this workshop, as it was great at helping you to think on your feet and be comfortable approaching disability. The tutor was brilliant, very experienced and enthusiastic and did a great job of dispelling the taboo around disabilities'
Farah Rehman, Sports Development Officer, Link4Life
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
94% of delegates rated this workshop 8 out of 10 or higher**.
100% of delegates agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall for this workshop**.
*Please note this workshop is a core workshop available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.
**Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April-31 September 2013 workshops.Add to My Folder