Multi-skill Club Induction
Combining the ‘Multi-skill Clubs in Practice’ and ‘An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement’ workshops, this workshop focuses on how to integrate agility, balance and coordination (ABCs) into multi-skill club sessions.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- Appropriate and effective practices for the ABCs.
- Different practices and assessment opportunities for the ABCs.
- The different ways in which the ABCs and FUNdamental sport skills can be integrated within sessions.
- How to evaluate different session formats in which the ABCs and FUNdamental sport skills could be used.
- How multi-skill clubs operate and their place within player pathways for young people.
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven't organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
‘I would definitely recommend sports coach UK’s workshops. I think it’s vital to get coaches together for peer-to-peer learning, and the workshops are a great way of enabling this.’
Simon Pugh, Workforce Development Officer, South Yorkshire Sport
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
*Please note this workshop is a core workshop available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder