Your coaches will gain the confidence and understanding to make their coaching more inclusive.
What Coaches Will Learn:
- The principles of agility, balance and coordination (ABCs) and how they link with inclusion.
- How to develop effective inclusive sessions that will challenge both disabled and non-disabled young participants.
- The skills to effectively deal with challenges that may be faced when delivering sport.
Help your coaches open the door to sport to a wide range of people.
How to Organise this Workshop
- Ensure you have read and can meet the organiser requirements (PDF).
- Submit your booking if you are already a workshop organiser. If you haven't organised a workshop before, take these steps.
- To advertise your workshop, please feel free to copy text from the workshop description. You can also embed the Workshop Widget to advertise specific workshops on your website.
‘I’m really pleased with the sports coach UK workshops, they have positively contributed to the overall workforce development and it’s beneficial for the coaches to meet up and have facilitated discussions.’
Martin Lees, Community Sports Manager, Plymouth City Council
If you have any queries contact the Workshop Booking Centre by email or telephone: 0845-601 3054.
*Please note this workshop is a core workshop available to deliver under the Licensed Workshop Partner scheme.Add to My Folder