As a workshop partner, you can organise workshops at a time and venue to suit your coaches.
For a complete list of workshops, browse our workshops titles.
Our straight-forward administrative processes are designed to make your life as easy as possible while ensuring a quality experience for coaches.
There are two options.
1 Organise a Workshop
You inform us of the date, time and a suitable venue. Then invite coaches to attend.
Meanwhile, your sports coach UK workshop administrator will:
- secure a sports coach UK tutor for the event
- market the event in the workshop finder on our website
- despatch accompanying resources
- supply certificates to attendees.
We offer governing bodies of sport and County Sports Partnerships the opportunity to run core sports coach UK workshops under license - using their own tutor workforce*.
This option enables you to:
- customise workshops to make them sport-specific
- tailor workshops geographically.
Your organisation will benefit from:
- reduced workshop fees (less than half the cost of full delivery option)
- increased motivation from investing in your staff.
*Tutors who deliver sports coach UK workshops must hold the 1st4sport Level 3 Certificate in Tutoring in Sport. More information on this is in the Licensed Workshop Partner Information Pack.
‘Becoming a sports coach UK Licensed Partner gave us the opportunity to tailor the “Safeguarding and Protecting Children” workshop to best help our clubs and coaches to develop. I would happily recommend both the workshop and becoming a Licensed Partner to other organisations.’
Kirstie Thirde, Compliance Manager, England Golf