FUNdamentals of Coordination
Help Your Young People Develop Dexterity for Life
After this workshop, not only will you have an excellent working knowledge of the principles of coordination, you’ll also have a raft of practical solutions to aid its development in children.
Duration: 3 hours (includes a practical element so you will have the chance to put into practice what you learn in the first part of the workshop)
Group size: 6-25
- build upon what you learned in our “Introduction to FUNdamentals of Movement” workshop
- sharpen your observational, evaluation and intervention skills to enable you to take your youngsters’ movement abilities in specific sports to the next level
- understand a key generic skill that underpins the majority of sports
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life
> Find out how attending this workshop helped coach Andy Somers at the Manchester FA.
You will receive a copy of FUNdamentals of Coordination at the workshop. If you can’t attend the workshop, you can buy the DVD resource at our shop, 1st4sport.com.Add to My Folder