FUNdamentals of Coordination
Help Your Young People Develop Dexterity for Life
After this workshop, not only will you have an excellent working knowledge of the principles of coordination, you’ll also have a raft of practical solutions to aid its development in children.
Duration: 3 hours (includes a practical element so you will have the chance to put into practice what you learn in the first part of the workshop)
Group size: 6-25
"I have no hesitation in recommending the FUNdamentals of Agility, Balance and Coordination workshops. I came away with new ideas and drills to use in my training sessions and learned to be more aware of how I can actively develop a child’s agility, balance and coordination to improve their enjoyment and performance – no matter what sport they are playing!"
Andy Somers, Coach at Manchester FA Girls Development Centre U13s and Workforce Development Officer, Manchester Football Association
- build upon what you learned in our “Introduction to FUNdamentals of Movement” workshop
- sharpen your observational, evaluation and intervention skills to enable you to take your youngsters’ movement abilities in specific sports to the next level
- understand a key generic skill that underpins the majority of sports
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life
93% of delegates rated this workshop 7 out of 10 or higher*.
100% of delegates agreed the sports coach UK tutor performance was good/very good overall for this workshop*.
You will receive a copy of FUNdamentals of Coordination at the workshop. If you can’t attend the workshop, you can buy the DVD resource at our shop, 1st4sport.com.
*Statistics taken from evaluations of 1 April 2012-31 March 2013 workshops.Add to My Folder