Multi-skill Club Inclusion
Make Your Coaching More Inclusive and Open the Door to Sport for a Wide Range of People
This practical workshop is aimed at coaches that currently work within a multi-skill club environment. You will be provided with the additional skills needed so you can include a wider range of young participants, particularly young disabled sportspeople, in your sessions.
Duration: There is a 3 hour or 6 hour workshop (both include a practical element). The 6 hour session also includes ‘An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement’ workshop.
Group size: 6-25
"I’d recommend sports coach UK workshops because of their interactive and practical nature. The whole experience is very engaging, and it’s great to learn from other sports coaches. You’ll definitely develop as a coach and come away with plenty of ideas you can put into practice in your sessions, no matter the sport."
Joseph Skeet, multiple sports coach
You Will Be Able To:
- fully understand the key generic skills that underpin the majority of sports
- play your part in developing physical literacy in children
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life
You will receive a copy of An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement at the workshop. If you can’t attend the workshop, you can buy the resource at our shop, 1st4sport.com.Add to My Folder