Multi-skill Club Inclusion
Make Your Coaching More Inclusive and Open the Door to Sport for a Wide Range of People
This practical workshop is aimed at coaches that currently work within a multi-skill club environment. You will be provided with the additional skills needed so you can include a wider range of young participants, particularly young disabled sportspeople, in your sessions.
Duration: There is a 3 hour or 6 hour workshop. The 6 hour session also includes ‘An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement’ workshop.
Group size: 6-25
You Will Be Able To:
- fully understand the key generic skills that underpin the majority of sports
- play your part in developing physical literacy in children
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life
You will receive a copy of An Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement at the workshop. If you can’t attend the workshop, you can buy the resource at our shop, 1st4sport.com.Add to My Folder