Multi-skill Clubs in Practice
Integrate The ABCs Into Your Multi-skill Club Sessions
Help your youngsters to master the fundamental techniques of movement – from stability to rhythm and from acceleration to jumping and kicking – in a fun and practical way. Learn how to integrate the key generic skills of agility, balance and coordination (ABCs) which underpin the majority of sports, into multi-skill sessions.
Duration: 3 hours (includes practical element)
Group size: 6-25
"I’d recommend sports coach UK workshops because of their interactive and practical nature. The whole experience is very engaging, and it’s great to learn from other sports coaches. You’ll definitely develop as a coach and come away with plenty of ideas you can put into practice in your sessions, no matter the sport."
Joseph Skeet, multiple sports coach
You Will Be Able To:
- play your part in developing physical literacy in children
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life